Right To Cancel, Refund or Return
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract during the period set out below. This means that during the Relevant Period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of a Contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract is set out below:
End Of The Cancellation Period
- The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product. For example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 May and you receive the Product on 10 May you may cancel at any time between 1 May and the end of the day on 24 May.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the “Cancellation Form” on our Website. If you use this method, we will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
- You can also contact us using the “Contact Us” form at the bottom of our Website, or contact our Customer Services Care team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are emailing us or writing to us, please include details of your order to help us to identify it, including the order reference number. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or post, then your cancellation notice is effective from the date you send us the email or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last date of the cancellation period or email us before midnight on that day. If you cancel your contract we will:
- A. refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted; refund, where the full order is returned, any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 working days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 1-2 working days at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- B. make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- If you have received your product(s) and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product(s) back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product(s) back to us.
- If you have not received the product(s) or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
- If you have returned the product(s) to us under this clause because they are faulty or mis-described, we will examine the product(s) as quickly as possible. If the non-compliant nature of the product(s) is confirmed by us, we will refund the price of the product(s) in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us (upon production of an applicable receipt).We will refund you using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. Born To Rule may withhold reimbursement until it has received the product(s) back, or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the product(s), whichever is earliest.
- If you fail to return any product(s), the direct cost of recovery of that product(s) by Born To Rule and products on the website shall be borne by you. You shall assume all reasonable risks linked to the return of Product(s).
- Unless the product(s) is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) to us. If the product(s) is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that these costs should not exceed £10 (ten Pounds Sterling) if sent by special delivery from within the United Kingdom. Born to Rule. does not accept returns with delivery charges due.
- The right of cancellation can only be exercised by you, the purchaser of the product(s), and not by a third party.