Borntoruleonline.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
It’s important that you are able to control your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, ask us to update or delete your personal information, and not to be contacted by us if you do not wish to be. If you have an account with us, you can sign in to that account to update your personal information. We won’t contact you for marketing purposes unless you agree, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
If you want to control which cookies are used, please see our Cookies Policy below.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat your personal information, or would like to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies And Web Beacons
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your device so that the website can remember who you are.
Like any other website, Borntoruleonline.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Borntoruleonline.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Information Covered By This Policy
This policy covers all personal information collected and used by Born To Rule LTD. In this policy, “personal information” means information or pieces of information that could identify you. This includes information such as your name, address, username, profile pictures, or email address, but could also include information such as your IP address, or information about your preferences and shopping habits.
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect information about you from different sources detailed below.
Information you give us:
You may choose to provide personal information to us, for example by filling in forms on our website or at one of our stores or counters, entering competitions and prize draws, creating an account on our website or via a mobile app, contributing on one of our social platforms, or contacting us by email, phone, live chat, or otherwise.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, health information, and user-generated content. If you login to one of our sites using social login, you will also be giving us access to your social data on the relevant social network.
Information we collect about you:
- Technical information, including your IP address, your login information, browser type and version, device identifier, location and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, page response times, and download errors.
- Information about your visit, including the websites you visit before and after our site and products you viewed or searched for.
- Length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Emails that we send as part of our marketing programmes use clear gifs (web beacons). These tell us whether the email has been opened. Web beacons can be turned off by not “enabling images” in an email.
We also collect information using cookies to understand how you interact with our advertising content; to make sure we’re delivering this is the most relevant way. We do this on our sites and on third party sites. See our Cookies Policy below for more information.
If you are using one of our mobile apps, we may also collect information about the way you use our app.
Information we receive and collect from other sources:
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available content on social media.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information in several ways.
To get in touch and provide you with services you have asked for. We may:
- Send you information about products and surveys that may be of interest to you (where you have consented to this), or offer you opportunities to participate in competitions or surveys.
- Contact you about a particular type of product where you have started a transaction but not finalised your purchase.
- Provide you with products or services that you request from us, including carrying out any actions required from your request e.g. process an order that you make (including payment and delivery), or setting up an account with us.
- Reach you on social media, either directly or through tailored advertising content.
- Give you updates on any changes to our service.
- Keep an up to date suppression list where you have asked not to be contacted, so we do not inadvertently re-contact you.
- Process your payments and protect against fraudulent transactions.
To provide you with a tailored and relevant experience. We may:
- Deliver relevant advertising tailored to your preferences to you directly on our website or when you visit other websites or social media channels, and measure the effectiveness of that advertising.
- Combine information we receive and collect from all sources to understand your interests and preferences, and provide you with an experience that is tailored to those interests and preferences e.g. by offering you products you are interested in first on our website, or sending you personalised offers or promotions by email (where you have agreed to receiving our emails), or offering you advertising content that is relevant to your interests.
- Offer you content that is relevant to your location e.g. invitations to events.
- Ensure our website, social media pages, and email content and is presented in the most efficient and effective manner for you, including remembering your preferences and interests.
To improve our site and content. We may:
- Administer, monitor, and improve our site, social media pages, and email content, including troubleshooting, analysis, testing of functions and different site design ideas.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- Otherwise as required or permitted by law.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may also share your information with trusted third parties.
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they don’t use your information for any other purpose. We will always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with will keep your personal information secure. We may share your personal information with:
- Advertising, marketing, digital and social media agencies to help us to deliver advertising, marketing, and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness, and to manage your contact and questions.
- Third parties required to deliver a product to you e.g. postal/delivery services.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score and verifying your details where this is a condition of entering into a contract with you.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure, and take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure, and require that trusted third parties who handle your personal information for us do the same.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links To Third Party Website And Social Media
Born To Rule, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may also offer you the opportunity to use social login. If you chose to use social login, please be aware that the social platform will share your profile information with us. The information that is shared will depend on your social platform settings.
Social Media And User Generated Content
Some of our sites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Please remember that any content submitted to one of our social platforms can be viewed by the public, and you should be cautious about providing certain personal information e.g. financial information or address details via these platforms. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal information on one of our social media platforms.
We also collect information using cookies to understand how you interact with our advertising content, to make sure we’re delivering this is the most relevant way. We do this on our sites and on third party sites. See our Cookies Policy below for more information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Borntoruleonline.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.