1. How do I apply to sell my Brand on Born To Rule?
Please click the link below and fill in the application form. Once the application form has been filled in, sit back, relax and wait for your application to be reviewed. If your application has been successful, we will send you a contract to be signed. Upon completion, we will then send a manual.
For more information, please feel free to contact the email and our team will be happy to assist you: [email protected]
2. Why has my favourite product been discontinued?
From time to time, Born To Rule retires product lines to make room for new ones. We know that saying goodbye isn’t always easy. If you find that you fall in love with a certain Born To Rule product, be sure to stock up and stay tuned for more exciting products.
3. What should I do if I have forgotten my account password?
Don’t worry, it happens to all of us! Just click on ‘Log In/Create Account’ at the top right of the page and click on ‘Forgotten Your Password’ under returning customers. You will be prompted to enter your email address and begin the password recovery process. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] where and the customer care team will be happy to assist you.
4. Why Register for a Born To Rule Account?
- Speedy checkouts
- Track orders & shipments
- Restock from your order history
- Save a list of favourites and share it with friends and family
- Get first access to promos, offers and new products with Born To Rule news
- The ability to join us in making a statement and change the fashion scene
5. How do I order online?
- Add product(s) to your order by selecting a product, shade and quantity, choose “add to shopping bag.”
- Your total order amount will appear in your shopping bag, where you can click on “continue shopping” or “checkout.”
- When you press check out simply log in to your account (if you have one) or fill out the required shipping and billing information and press submit order.
- We’ll process your order within 1-2 business days; you get an immediate e-mail that confirms your order.
6. I received an error message while trying to place an order, what do I do?
Our website works best with modern browsers, such as the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer. For security reasons we do not support older browsers such as Internet Explorer 7 or 8. If problems persist, please contact [email protected] with the given reference code.
7. What credit cards are accepted on your website?
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express and Maestro Debit. We do not accept cheques or Money Orders.
8. Is it safe to use my credit card?
Absolutely! Born To Rule is a secure website, giving you a safe and convenient online shopping experience. When placing an order online, your information is transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology; an approved industry standard that is used by vendors to ensure security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption, and data integrity for secure transactions.
One of the ways that you can check the security of your connection, take a look at the lower corner of your browser window as you place your order. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure. You can also double check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from ‘http’ to ‘https’.
When entering a new shipping address, you may be prompted to re-enter your credit card information. This procedure is done to ensure the maximum safety for your personal data.
9. Where is my order?
If you have a Born To Rule account, you can check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Status page. This is the fastest way to get the most current information regarding your Born To Rule online orders.
10. How do I change or cancel an order?
You are able to cancel an order within 30 minutes of placing an order. Simply log in to view your orders and click the cancel option.
Once you receive an order confirmation by email, it means that your order is already being processed and cannot be changed or cancelled by you or by our Customer Care Team.
11. Can I return or exchange an item?
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused product, within 14 days of purchase and we will credit your account for the full amount of the purchase. When returning any part of your order, please include the original packing slip, noting the items being returned. Regrettably, delivery and handling fees are not refundable.
12. I received the wrong product, can I return it?
If your order is not as you expected, contact [email protected] for assistance. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we will be able to help you out as quickly as possible.
13. Who can I contact if I have questions about credit charges, order status, or returns and refunds?
You can get in touch with our customer care team by email at [email protected] who will be happy to assist you.
14. What if the product I want is out of stock?
Decisions to discontinue or to introduce a product or size are made in response to consumer preferences and purchasing patterns. Once products are out of stock we advise that customers check the website regularly and social media platforms to be updated on when products are back in stock.
15. When is your next promotion?
The best way to hear about the next promotion, special event, or new product rolling out is to check our website for regular updates. Furthermore, for new products and updates to the website, feel free to follow our social media page on Instagram @borntorule_uk.
16. Need more help?
If you wish to contact us for more information or general queries relating to our products or because you have any complaints, you can contact us by email on [email protected] where a member of the Customer Care Team will be happy to help you.
In your email, please include details of your order to help us to identify it, including your order reference number. If we have to contact you or give notice in writing, we will do so by email.